Find a map of the Mayo Clinic here.
Staying Sharp will be moderated by Audrey Moran, Senior Vice President of Social Responsibility and Community Advocacy at Baptist Health.
Our panelists will be:
- Dr. Natalie Indelicato, PhD, LMHC, Assistant Professor and Clinical Director, Clinical Mental Health Counseling at the University of North Florida,
- Dr. Pam Rillstone, Professor and Psychiatric Mental Health Coordinator for undergraduate studies at Jacksonville University,
- Carol Hope Whitefield, MSN, RN, HN-BC NC-BC, recently retired system nurse educator for Baptist Health,
- Jodi Morgan, speech-language pathologist and manager/founder of the newly opened Brooks Rehabilitation Aphasia Center, and
- Paula Coughlin, Owner, Director, Ocean Yoga Center.
*Discounted GOLD Phin pricing is for JU alumni who graduated in the past ten years (Graduates Of the Last Decade). Find GOLD Phin perks and opportunities here.